Monday, June 15, 2009

Lamina

In the wake of a silent summer
On the meadows of a conditioned wrath
Seconds incrementing in gapless opposites
Is this all , this body can have ?

Symbols diminishing the creation process
A state of being wake , sleeping sleepless
Visually soothing to the third eye inside
Fundamental chaos , order on the other side

Through somebody, a different body
Faceless in the awareness of the mind
Disguised in blue primitive artifacts
Is this all , our lives can leave behind ?

Indelible desire to confront inner liberty
Infallibly fallible behind the unseen apathy
This body holding us, is all an illusion
This soul holding us , is all an illusion

Undeniable atrophy, this intellectual prison
Morphing the silent summer, a cold reason
Through someone, a different to none
Is this all , that is universally undone ?

The will is not free - it is a phenomenon bound by cause and effect - but there is something behind the will which is free.
Swami Vivekananda

5 comments:

Ashrita said...

I can totally relate to it.

I wish I could give you a better feedback :(

vinny said...

:)
words r inadequate tools in the decription of ur expression...but seems u have done a good job...somewhat OHT too :P

{Indelible desire to confront inner liberty} -> this is all i'm striving towards

i too will try n write about my present chaotic mind in a poem.. hopefully words will come to my rescue!

Ragpicker said...

Hey ash : Glad to have your feedback.I feel that it is universally true that there is something everyone can relate to it.Take care :)

%%% vins :: Thanks for sharing your views on this universal topic. I hope now you have understand why I named this poem lamina.

I am looking forward to read your poem too. Chill :)

PULKIT said...

M following this page! Ur work is very original, poetic sense should be close to self defination of its essence and I can see that here!
the template and everything just give me a hint that A MASTERPIECE is in the making!

regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)
VISIT My blog too... hope ul like it

Ragpicker said...

Hi , Pulkit. I believe I know you through the WTL. I have been to your blog before and I found your poems to be very touchy. You do have good creative skills and that is quite evident from your posts. However forgive me for not giving you a feedback since I am a hardcore lazy ass. Will try to improve that for sure :)

Thanks for your generous comment and patient reading. Welcome to the backyard my friend.