Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lestat


Sometimes my reflection appears vague,
Falling upon scabs of those endless remains
It picks up rags of those withered unattended
And gaze upon the past, that once made sense
Surrendered to the everyday that comes
Without a thought and without a reason
Like the nail that pierces inches deep
A soul, burned by the heat of a million suns
I touch the cold and ugly stalemate
An emptied mind with nothing much to lose
A body that decayed under a misplaced fate
A heart that died long before it could choose

Sometimes my reflection appears vague,
Cries through a haunted nemesis inside
What does it behold in the eye of the beholder
Or is it just me, the fallen canvas on the other side
Betrayed by the every night that comes
A distant glimpse where my darkness thrive
I am a vampire that sleeps through the thirst
With no remorse I can drink you alive
Ageless and Emptiness are my hands of clock
In this timeless realm, my curse resides
And a lifeless life that I slowly perish
Your blood is what keeps me alive



No comments: