Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Backyard Stains

Today , it makes it 4 years today since my first work was posted (Black Clue). It has been a  humble experience so far. In the journey, I was fortunate enough to make really wonderful friends here who are also readers and followers of the stains.

I thank all my reader friends who put their time and effort to read my work , send feedback and their heartfelt suggestions and encouraged me to improve my writing over the years.

While, time does not permit me to write frequently any longer,however I'll try to write a little every once in a while.

Thanks
Everyone ! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cοnstantly emaileԁ thiѕ weblοg post
pаge to аll mу аssocіatеѕ, as
if likе to reаd it aftеr that my friendѕ
wіll too.

Αlѕο visit my page :: http://www.ifsecglobal.com/